Ten Great Reasons to Have Your Teeth Professionally Whitened
You have one chance to make a first impression, and that’s with your smile. When your smile doesn’t sparkle, you appear less attractive and older than you are. Tooth whitening offers the simplest fix! Reveal whiter, brighter teeth in less than an hour when you visit Dr. Ron Rao and his staff at Tria Dental Tysons in Vienna, Virginia.
Do you need a little more convincing to undergo this simple, life-changing procedure? At-home tooth brightening kits require you to apply a special solution to your teeth using trays, and you need patience and a steady hand to apply the solution correctly. However, our in-office staff takes extra care to protect your gums and enamel during from the solution while your teeth transform up to 10 shades brighter in one visit.
Here are 10 more reasons that tooth whitening is right for you.
1) You’ll look younger. You care for your skin and stay out of the sun to avoid premature aging, but what about your teeth? Yellowing teeth is one of the number one indicators of your age. With time, the enamel of your teeth thins, showing the darker dentin that lies underneath. By whitening the enamel, you reverse the normal evidence of time.
2) You cover up your vices. Smoking and tobacco use, red wine and coffee can all stain your teeth. Having your teeth professionally whitened erases these stains so you look fresh.
3) Say Cheese! You’ve got a family photo shoot coming up, or are doing your professional headshots for work. These photos record your look for eternity. Don’t you want your teeth to look their best?
4) Holidays are approaching fast. You’ll see loved ones you haven’t seen in months or years. White teeth give you a bright, healthy appearance so your family knows you’re taking good care of yourself.
5) Graduation (or a wedding or a reunion) are coming. Smile with whiter teeth to look your best for the big event.
6) Looking for a date? Flash a white smile, which demonstrates great health and good genes. You’ll be more attractive to potential dates with well-cared-for teeth.
7) You’ll land that job. The first impression at your interview makes all the difference. Smile with confidence when you have whiter teeth. And, when you’re hired, you’re more likely to be offered a higher salary and achieve professional success when you have whiter teeth, research shows.
8) You’ll boost your self-esteem. Yellowing teeth can make you feel self-conscious when you’re meeting new people or giving a presentation. A whitened smile can help you get out of your shell and project a warm demeanor.
9) You’ll look as happy as you feel. White teeth make you want to smile brightly all the time to express your goodwill and genuine gratitude for your life.
10) Make up for past poor habits. Has your dental hygiene been less than perfect? Whitening can reverse some of the staining left by plaque due to less-than-perfect brushing and flossing routines. Whitening can also help enhance your teeth once you’ve had braces removed.
Professional whitening procedures are quicker and more effective than over-the-counter products. In as little as one 1 hour-long visit, you’ll get the results you’re after rather than having to deal with messy strips or ineffective pastes. The staff at Tria Dental Tysons also makes every effort to ensure you experience minimal sensitivity and discomfort during the procedure.
You Might Also Enjoy...
October is National Hygiene Month: A time to focus on maintenance, nutrition, and rebalancing of the complex systems that make up our living organisms. Thanks to the hyped awareness of our need to “look at the big picture,” physicians everywhere are making efforts to bring comprehensive care to as many people as possible. Oral hygiene is…
April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month, and our dental office in Tysons Corner thought we should dedicate a blog this month to help educate our patients and community on the prevalence of oral cancer in America, what increases someone’s likelihood of developing the disease, and how to spot signs of oral cancer. Oral Cancer Statistics Like any other cancer,…
Dental x-rays are a vital diagnostic tool used to properly identify any underlying conditions that may not yet be visible on the surface. At our dental office in Tysons Corner, we perform dental x-rays only as often as necessary, which can vary from patient to patient depending on their oral needs and health history. We also understand our…